While some accidents are simply moments of personal clumsiness or carelessness, other accidents should have been prevented and are the result of property owner action. If you think your serious injury could have been prevented if not for the condition of the property you were on, you should immediately discuss your case with an experienced premises liability or slip and fall attorney. It is also very important to take photographs showing the premises and the conditions that existed at the time of the incident.
- While visiting a friend, a Woodland Park man’s son is mauled by the property owner’s aggressive dog. The boy must undergo reconstructive surgery.
- An elderly Castle Rock man slips on an apartment staircase when a tread buckles, shattering his hip. The apartment management had been aware that the stair’s treads were inadequate and unstable, but did nothing to prevent this risk of harm.
- A Fremont County woman falls on the icy walkway outside of a restaurant. The restaurant owner and staff had not sanded, salted, or shoveled the entrance to the establishment, but still wanted customers to cross the walkway into the restaurant.
- A Colorado Springs warehouse store employee is carelessly stocking the upper shelves when a box of products is knocked onto a customer below. The customer suffers a traumatic head injury that includes permanent short-term memory loss.
- A small girl drowns in a Canon City hotel swimming pool that was unsupervised by a lifeguard or other hotel staff.
Robert and Scott Anderson have helped thousands of people injured keep the insurance companies honest and forced them to pay what is fair for a claim. Here at Anderson Injury Law Firm, we have a 99% client satisfaction rating. 99% of our clients reported they were better off for having hired Anderson Injury Law Firm than if they had not. If you live in Colorado Springs, Pueblo, Denver, or the surrounding Colorado area, you should talk to Anderson Injury Law Firm today. With almost 30 years of slip and fall case experience and a record of proven results and satisfied clients, Anderson Injury Law Firm can evaluate your premises liability case and help you secure your lawful compensation. Don’t settle for less. Work with the best!
Call Anderson Injury Law Firm today at (719) 338-6224 for a free consultation regarding your slip and fall injury claim.